1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Master_Otto Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by Master_Otto, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Master_Otto

Master_Otto New Member

Name/Nickname: Master_Otto

Building Skills: 15, I'm definitely not a master but I'm better than most.

How much time a day can you spend building: At the moment I'm on summer holidays so I have an infinite amount of time on the server. I might be out some days though.

What do you do other then building: If I'm not building, I'm playing PvP. Mostly I'm building though.

What are some things about yourself: I live in Australia and love the beach.

Discord username and numbers: Master_Otto#5445

Past experience: I had a lot of past experience on a old survival server that I was an unofficial builder on. I build the spawn and helped with projects and held a building competition. Unfortunately that server has closed and I didn't take too many screenshots of it. I have one however of a base that I worked on for a little while. My proudest build was a battleship that took about a week to make. I got a new computer shortly after that build and the screenshots are lost.

If you would like to see the remaining screenshots I have please ask for them on my discord. Thanks.

2. MqrcoS__

MqrcoS__ New Member

show portfolio, tf you doin