1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Builder Application For FantasizeMC

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by tiO_Oit, Jan 20, 2018.

1. tiO_Oit

tiO_Oit New Member

Name: Ethan
    IGN: tiO_Oit
    What position are you applying for: Builder
    Past Experience: I have lots of experience with building, patterns, designing and also a lot of experience with creating prison, faction spawns and skyblock spawns.
    Previous Work: I have designed and created many creative things like modern style, futuristic builds and medieval.
    Some Stuff About Yourself: I enjoy creating, designing and building things, cities, spawns and buildings. It also means a lot to me when someone appreciates my work or thinks I am a good builder.
    Building Skills: I try my best and make others proud in all activities with building, I am fast at most times when building, I believe that I am a decent builder with medieval, modern and futuristic.
    How Active Can You Be: Most of the time I can do about 3 hours usually (during the years) at the moment I can dedicate daily work to your server.
    Something else we should know: I spend all my time needed on the server I am staff on (all the time on Minecraft when I am online).